The Centauri Step
The Centauri Step is a consulting company that offers tools to understand the challenges of IT, and in particular Information Security / Cybersecurity.
This website and the articles featured on it aim to highlight the field experience of experts from all over, and thus bring practice and theory together.
As a freelance consultant, I assist major corporate groups and medium-sized businesses on security governance and risk management projects:
ISO 27001 and ISO 22301 audit,
Training of all stakeholders on security governance and ISO 27001 implementation,
Risk analysis and mapping,
Purchasing department support for the implementation of due diligence procedures,
Training on how to negotiate contractual security clauses,
Supplier security reviews,
Audit of Business Continuity Plans and ITSCM.
I am bilingual in English and French and hold qualifications in IT security and auditing, with specialist training in intellectual property. My previous roles have included auditor, legal expert and international communications manager.
- My missions have ranged from writing governance rules for complex legal entities to producing press releases on financial performance.
- I have set up IT tools within major corporate groups.
- I have coordinated incident response teams.
- I have negotiated contracts of all sizes and amounts,
- I have led some 200 or so security reviews on suppliers of all kinds (SaaS, Iaas, On Prem, etc.).
- I even recently audited an in-company crèche!
For me, this website is the opportunity to highlight this rich range experience and that of the dedicated individuals whose paths I have crossed along the way.
I am available for assignments all over Europe, and am always happy to discuss new challenges and bring my energy to projects.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.